Family & Relationship
Atkins Dellow Solicitors – Suffolk – Mainly Framlingham and Halesworth offices.
As soon as possible
Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Health Care Plan, Generous holiday entitlement
SUMMARY OF ROLE
Provide a friendly, client-focused support service giving clear, timely and practical support to fee earners.
Atkins Dellow is a forward-thinking firm with a fun, vibrant and hardworking ethos at its heart. We provide a full suite of Property, Commercial, Employment, Family and Private Client services.
Our Head Office and Administration Centre is based in Nowton, Bury St Edmunds. We also have offices and meeting centres in other locations in Suffolk with plans to open more. We’re a dynamic, expanding firm with a great reputation.
We have a reputation for doing a great job while being friendly and personable, not stuffy or pompous, but absolutely focused on looking after our clients’ best interests. Each person is equally important here and every role is essential to the services we provide.
Specific Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Communicating with clients and colleagues to ensure exemplary service is delivered
- Updating client database as required
- Making appointments and keeping diaries
- Answering and dealing with queries, both face to face and by telephone, taking messages accurately and pass them on to the relevant member of staff
- Scanning, photocopying, faxing
- Raising invoices and liaising with the accounts department on the preparation and payment of invoices and other accounts queries
- General file management; filing documents and correspondence both electronically and physically
- Dealing with any administrative tasks required by immediate fee earners
- Strong administration skills, well organised and able to multi-task
- Team player with the ability to organise own workload and adapt/prioritise as necessary
- The ability to work under pressure showing commitment to your colleagues and the Firm in general
- PC proficient especially in Microsoft Office
- Full driving licence
- A Levels at Grade C or above
- GCSE minimum Grade B in English and Maths
- Confident, professional, and personable manner
- Exceptional communication
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Level headed
- Hard working
- Quick thinker
- Smart appearance
Full time – hours of work are 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday and up to one Saturday in 4 with the preceding Wednesday off in lieu of any Saturday worked.
We are committed to recruiting on merit and suitability for every role, on the basis of qualifications and experience. All applications are considered fairly and equally regardless of sexual orientation, race, disability, religious beliefs, age and any other protected characteristic. We ensure equal opportunity at every stage of the recruitment process.