Client Care –
Reception / Customer Service / Admin Support
Bury St Edmunds IP29 5ND
Halesworth IP19 8AJ
As soon as possible
Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Health Care Plan, Generous holiday entitlement
SUMMARY OF ROLE
We are seeking additional staff to join our Client Care team at our Bury St Edmunds and Halesworth offices. The role includes reception and customer service duties along with general admin support. Some experience in those areas would be useful.
2 or more positions available
Full time / Part-time / Job Share
Office hours: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday.
Within the Client Care team you will play a vital role in ensuring the smooth running of our offices and support our legal teams to ensure we continue to provide an excellent service.
The main duties of the role include:
- Greeting clients and visitors
- Ensuring all calls are promptly answered
- Dealing with all enquiries efficiently, passing them onto the relevant person and taking accurate messages
- Sorting incoming and outgoing post
- Scanning and printing documents
- Going to the Post office and other offices to deliver post/documents
- Processing clients’ payments
- Assisting in other administrative tasks
- Making sure the offices are fully stocked and making orders in a timely manner
- Keeping the offices looking tidy at all times
- Helping to organise social events with clients and business contacts
- Liaising with external suppliers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great administration skills, well organised and able to manage task priority
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to organise own workload and adapt/prioritise as necessary
- The ability to work under pressure showing commitment to your colleagues and the firm in general
- Confident and professional manner when dealing with clients
- PC proficient especially in Microsoft Office
- Full driving licence & own transport is essential for this role
We offer all employees 25 days holiday plus public holidays (full-time equivalent), pension, health and life insurance.
We are committed to recruiting on merit and suitability for every role, on the basis of qualifications and experience. All applications are considered fairly and equally regardless of sexual orientation, race, disability, religious beliefs, age and any other protected characteristic. We ensure equal opportunity at every stage of the recruitment process.
Atkins Dellow is a forward-thinking law firm with a vibrant and caring ethos at its heart. We provide a full suite of Property, Commercial, Employment, Family and Private Client services.
We’re a dynamic firm with a reputation for doing a great job while being friendly and personable, not stuffy or pompous, but absolutely focused on looking after our clients’ best interests. Each team member is equally important here and every role is essential to the services we provide.