Atkins Dellow Solicitors – Suffolk
As soon as possible
Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Health Care Plan, Generous holiday entitlement
SUMMARY OF ROLE
Provide a welcoming, effective and efficient front-line service to our clients.
Supporting fee earners.
Specific Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- Taking instructions from and on-boarding clients
- Communicating with clients and others to ensure exemplary service is delivered
- Support fee earners on client matters including file administration, drafting standard documentation and correspondence
- Data input, data extraction, filing and document production
- Making appointments and keeping diaries
- Answering and dealing with queries, both face to face and via the telephone
- Assisting in other administrative tasks where required
- Demonstrable relevant experience in a similar client facing environment
- Experience of working in a Law office would be advantageous – particularly in property.
- Strong administration skills, well organised and able to multi-task
- Team player with the ability to organise own workload and adapt/prioritise as necessary
- PC proficient especially in Microsoft Office
- Full driving licence
- Confident, professional and personable manner
- Exceptional communicator
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Level headed
- Hard working
- Quick thinker
- Smart appearance
Full time – hours of work are 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday and up to one Saturday in 4 with the preceding Wednesday off in lieu of any Saturday worked.
We are committed to recruiting on merit and suitability for every role, on the basis of qualifications and experience. All applications are considered fairly and equally regardless of sexual orientation, race, disability, religious beliefs, age and any other protected characteristic. We ensure equal opportunity at every stage of the recruitment process.