Call 01284 767766 to have a chat with our expert HR and Employment Team. They’ll be happy to talk through the process with you, explain what we do, and answer any questions you have. There’s no obligation.
Or email us with your query and we’ll help in any way we can.
Help for Employers
Effectively managing your relationship with your employees will help your business succeed. We provide a cost-effective support service to help you do this.
As part of managing your employees you need to navigate a path through the legal requirements and ensure you meet best practice standards. Our team helps you quickly and proactively deal with the legal side of managing your employees to stop any issues becoming costly, time-consuming and stressful problems. We offer advice on the best way forward, guide you through the procedure you should follow and provide you with any documentation you need.
We also help you develop the right policies to ensure legal compliance and to allow you to manage your employees more easily.
- Draft, review and update contracts of employment and employee handbooks
- Help you put the right policies and procedures in place
- Train your managers on employment law, equality and diversity and how to deal with issues such as discipline, sickness absence management and grievances
- Prepare you for disciplinary, grievance and absence management hearings and appeals
- Support you through business transfers and the TUPE regulations
- Keep you up to date with the latest employment legislation and best practice
- Advise you on and assist you with restructures and redundancy situations
- Help you manage equality and diversity matters
- Help you prevent and resolve employment disputes
- Negotiate employee exits
- Prepare settlement agreements for you
- Help you protect your business by stopping leavers taking your customers and employees
- Act for you in employment Tribunal Employment claims
How to pay
Get in-depth answers to common questions raised by employers
Help for Employees
Our experienced team can help you with all aspects of employment law. We can advise and support you through any issue you face at work or if your employment has been terminated.
If you’ve been discriminated against, harassed or bullied or you’re facing a disciplinary hearing then we can assist you and ensure that your employment rights are protected.
How we can help you?
- Before you start your job, we can help you negotiate and review your employment contract. We can also advise you on the implications of any new contract, such as the impact of any restrictive covenants.
- While you are employed, we can advise and support you through any disciplinary, grievance and absence management procedures. We can help you and advise you on how best to deal with any discrimination, harassment and bullying that you face.
- At the end of your employment, we can help you if you are wrongfully or unfairly dismissed, made redundant or you are discriminated against. We can also help negotiate a settlement agreement for you.
- After you have left, we can act for you in an Employment Tribunal claim and advise you on any restrictive covenants you may have.
How we charge
Get in-depth answers to common questions raised by employees
HR and Employment Specialists at Atkins Dellow
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.